We are still trapped inside…week #884903 Haha!!
I’m still getting creative with my usual routine, which includes our all time favorite…working out!!
I will save you the intro and get right into it. Here are my favorite at home work outs that require minimal equipment. 🙂
- 30-45 Minute walk at a medium to high pace around your neighborhood/park (Don’t Forget the Social Distancing)
- If your apartment has stairs outside/the stairs in your house- get to running. Do about 15 sets. (Down and back is 1)
- Do a 30 minute TABATA Exercise of your choice, but I warned you- they are intense.
- 30 minute Butt/Thigh/Leg Workout Video
- 30 Minute Ab Workout
- 1 Hour of Body Toning Yoga
- At Home HIIT Workout
I normally alternate between these all week. For arms, it is really hard for me to do this without equipment, but support your local trainers ya’ll! They have GREAT exercises that you can utilize throughout the week, and some even have classes. Don’t let the #RONA15 get you!! We will be fit for whatever summer we might have left 🙂
Stay Safe and Sane,